Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Welcome to the new blog

Another blog?  What is this, Kino?  Why do you keep doing these things?

Well, this is the new, all-encompassing, everything about Kristen McFarland (Kino) blog.  Here I am going to post my life story for those who are interested, write about my passions, and not limit myself to one subject.  This is my new and official blog.  Accept no imitations.

I am 26-years-old, married, technically homeless (in the sense that my husband and I do not have our own place, so we live between our parents' houses), a creative writing student, an equestrian, a photographer and filmmaker, and just too awesome for this world and words.  I've been told that I'm a modern Renaissance Woman and that my résumé needs to be multiple pages to describe everything I can do.  I carry multiple business cards for different situations.

I have a hard time distinguishing between "hobby" and "career," so I just blend everything I like to do together and hope I come out on top.

I'm here to tell you that it's okay to be a multi-faceted individual.  It's okay to not be a one trick pony.  It's okay to do what you like to do.

It's okay to be you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...